STEPS & INGREDIENTS:
1. Old Fashioned Cocoa Maca Smoothie:In a glass jar, shake together half a cup of chilled almond milk / rice milk or whatever milk you drink, with a teaspoon of cacao powder, a spoon of maca powder and a heaped spoon of raw cacao nibs. Maca has an unusual relationship with cacao nibs (cacao beans or raw chocolate) and all cacao products in general. Experience real culinary magic.
2. Make scrumptious Chocolate Almond Fudge. In a blender, start with almonds and add coconut oil, agave nectar or honey, coconut flakes, cacao beans, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
3. The Power Shake: Blend on high, a cup of almond milk, 2 brazilnuts, ¼ cup of dates, 2tbsp of organic cacao nibs, 2 tbsp. of organic cacao powder, 1 tsp of maca powder. Add ice cubes and blend again. Enjoy this powerful cacao and maca shake.
4. Make a fantastic Pick Me Up Trail Mix by mixing together cacao beans or nibs, goji berries, hempseed, Incan berries, pistachios, almonds and other trail mix ingredients. Snack away!
5. To make a delicious Cacao Maca Energizer, blend together 1 frozen banana, a cup of almond milk, 1 tablespoon of maca powder, 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons of cacao powder, raw agave syrup, a few drops of vanilla, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and a cup of ice cubes. ENJOY!